Meteorite…Or is it? This large stone was found in the Black River bottoms in 1859 by A.H. Keith. It was donated to the city of Pocahontas by the Keith family in 1986 in celebration of Arkansas Sesquicentennial. It’s now located on the lawn of the Randolph County Courthouse, in Pocahontas.
107 E. Everett Street
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!