Chef D’z Grab & Go – Great food prepared by Chef D, then refrigerated for eat-in or carry out. Just zap it in the microwave and enjoy. Daily specials like chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and green beans. They specialize in Cajun cuisine (Chef D is from New Orleans). Salads, soups, sandwiches & desserts available. Breakfast sandwiches available at 9 a.m. Open Mon. – Fri. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the town square at 101 N Marr Street.
Mildred’s Spice Corner – just across Marr Street from Lesmeister Guesthouse. Homemade bread, sandwiches & salads, organic spices, local honey, gourmet coffees, loose teas and Wisconsin cheese. 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday 215 N Marr St (870) 609-0100
Futrell’s Pharmacy, the oldest pharmacy location in Arkansas, is famous for it’s wonderful soda fountain. Stop in, enjoy a snack or milk shake, and maybe visit with a few regular customers. 115 E Broadway St, Phone (870) 892-5615
Other dining opportunities in the Pocahontas area include…
* For a big traditional southern breakfast you’ll need to drive to Dora’s Sale Barn Cafe, which opens at 6 a.m. 706 Townsend Drive, Pocahontas. Phone 870-248-0232. https://www.facebook.com/dorassalebarncafe
Steaks and Fried Catfish
* Don’s Steakhouse, adjacent to the Walmart Supercenter at 1511 Market Drive, phone 870-248-0223.
* Brown’s Delta Barbecue 4007 US Highway 67 South, phone 870-892-0142.
* China King Buffet, 2703 US Highway 67 South, phone 870-598-5588.
* Señor José, 1490 US Highway 67 North, phone 870-926-9091.
* El Acapulco, 1417 US Highway 67 South, phone 870-248-1064.
* Rancho Bravo, 726 US Highway 67 South, phone 870-248-0070.
* Domino’s Pizza, Pickup and Delivery, 1013 McQuay Drive, phone 870-637-0866.