Other dining opportunities in the Pocahontas area include…
* For a big traditional southern breakfast you’ll need to drive to Dora’s Sale Barn Cafe, which opens at 6 a.m. 706 Townsend Drive, Pocahontas. Phone 870-248-0232. https://www.facebook.com/dorassalebarncafe
Steaks and Fried Catfish
* Don’s Steakhouse, adjacent to the Walmart Supercenter at 1511 Market Drive, phone 870-248-0223.
Burgers and Great Catfish
* Anna’s Fish and More, 1756 US Hwy 62W offers a large selection of great hamburgers/cheeseburgers and what many agree is the best fried catfish in town. Closed Monday and Tuesday. Phone 870-202-2570.
* Brown’s Delta Barbecue 4007 US Highway 67 South, phone 870-892-0142.
* China King Buffet, 2703 US Highway 67 South, phone 870-598-5588.
* Daichi Japanese Steakhouse, 700 US Highway 62, phone 870-248-1189. Open every day, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. (closed mid-afternoon)
* Señor José, serves beer and wine at 1490 US Highway 67, phone 870-926-9091.
* El Acapulco, 1417 US Highway 67 South, phone 870-248-1064.
* Rancho Bravo, 726 US Highway 67, phone 870-248-0070.
* Domino’s Pizza, Pickup and Delivery, 1013 McQuay Drive, phone 870-637-0866.